July 27, 2026

The last season of Stranger Things

This post was also supposed to be published in January. Beware of spoilers.

I didn't like the acclaimed fourth season of Stranger Things (affiliate link), and especially not that one song, which I think sounds terrible compared to the Placebo version.

I knew before watching that people hadn't liked the fifth season, nor the end of the series. I tried to protect myself from spoilers.

 


 

At the beginning of season 5 it was hard to believe that Dustin didn't die or get seriously injured. And it was a shame that no one cared about his well-being, they just said "why did you get brutally beaten, it's your fault".

Since Will is my favorite character I liked how he rose to the limelight. So the end of episode 4/Volume 1 was the best, although I hated the translation "magician".

 

 

The scene of coming out of the closet has been criticized for a reason. When I realized it was coming, I stopped watching, awkward. I didn't watch the proposal in the last episode either, I skipped it. And I didn't even realize that one couple broke up. Is that what that scene was supposed to mean?

Like many others, I think the last episode should have been half as short, and I guessed the final plot twist an hour before.

People have criticized the fact that the army didn't punish the main characters who killed soldiers in droves. On the contrary, they were even rewarded for it.

 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment