Two years without Tabitha.
As I was thinking about the topic of this post, I remembered that recently my mother was talking about the intelligence of cats. In my experience, there are big differences between different cats.
I thought Tabitha was stupid before I could compare her to other cats.
A black and white cat must have hundreds of generations of survivor genes behind it.
Olivia could chase a fly for days. Tabitha arrived and bam - the fly was eaten.
Of my three cats, Tabitha was the only one who knew when she was up to mischief, but she didn't care, or she only cared about getting caught.
We have lived in an apartment twice where you can walk in a circle between the kitchen and the living room. If you started doing that with Olivia, it just followed you, forever. Tabitha, on the other hand, figured out how to change direction and come at you from the other direction.
As my spouse has said: Tabitha finds a way.



No comments:
Post a Comment